Protecto LM is a thin, flexible, load bearing waterproofing system which consists of an elastomeric latex compound that when used along with a reinforcing fabric, combines to form a seamless waterproof barrier under ceramic tile and stone installations.
For use under all ceramic tile and stone installations where a waterproof surface is required. Ideal for all wet areas such as bathrooms, showers, spas and steam rooms, fountains pools, countertops, etc. Suitable substrates include interior or exterior surfaces of concrete, concrete block and masonry, cement mortar beds, cement backer units, existing surfaces of ceramic tile or terrazzo, gypsum wallboard (walls only, in approved application areas only) and exterior-grade plywood (for interior residential floors and countertops in dry areas only).
- Interior and exterior waterproofing tile installation applications
- Contributes to LEED points: VOC compliance (credit 4.1) 1 point
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and ANSI A118.12 standards
- Easy to apply – just roll or brush on
- Available in 1 and 5 gallon containers
- Fast curing – flooring can be installed in 1 – 2 hours
- Cleans up with water while still wet
- Low odor and solvent free